BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My Tuesday Went Well

Hey my lovely viewers <3 

I've been updating my blog quite frequently these days.. Nothing much happen today.. Just decided to be a cam-whore and Im starting to play with my sis-in-law's electric piano hehe XD 

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO TALK ABOUT!! ><!!! 

Pichas then ~


Look here! SMILE :) *CLICK* Photo taken. Thank you for giving ya best smile :)





Whatever shit happened in ya life , just give that shit ya best smile! :)




Too bored? Electric piano to da rescue!  :3 Played it whole day :3





I was trying to learn how to play Jason Mraz's "I wont give up" .. but in the end  I gave up after the first verse XD !!! 


Thats for today!! Love ya peeps for viewing <3 


Xoxo

Alice








0 comments: