BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Lovely Home and Neighborhood

Hey guys.... (Sorry not really in a good mood)

My mind messed up so badly after hearing what my i-dunno-know-who-he-stands-in-my-life friend said to me.. Whatever he wanna do.. I had a walk after that for an hour circling around my bro's neighborhood.. I just felt like saying what the fuck every time i think of it.. 


BUT SCREW IT.... PICHAS TIME!!! 


Lovely sunset view.. Its almost 8pm that time..

Evening-almost-night walk ... Not too cold though yesterday....


Hehe Er Sao in the pink jacket X3 Still so bright when its 8 plus ! :3




TODAY IN MY BRO'S BACKYARD
Pretty color.. Pretty flowers..


Just my snapshot ~

Kinda hot today in Kingston hehe <3  My legs seemed like its out of proportion @@!


Anyways, good day everybody <3 Love ya peeps!


Xoxo

Alice



0 comments: