BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Feel like Blogging Something

Hey ya'all.. 

I dunno why Im feeling that I've lost respect for someone??

Hmmm, bad mood maybe? 

Oh well... That frown doesnt stay long my ma face.. 

Just smile to da camera <3 

Hiding my feelings? 

Maybe.. 

But...


:)

AND 

OMG!!!!!

I fell in love with Cher Lloyd's new song!!!

I know I drive you crazy, mm, sometimes

I know I called you lazy, and that's most times
But you complete me, and that's no lie"

"This is my OATH to you" 


I love my COW and GOAT and you have to deal with it

Dont you bitch dare to hurt them.

RIP to you ! :P

Furthermore 

I learnt to play a song on da piano 

"Live while we're young" 

I'm not a directioner 

I just felt like playing ~ ! 


P/S: I know this post does not relate to each other.. But .. Oh well :P  

Xoxo

Alice


0 comments: