BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Greetings from Aussie

Hey mate! Sorry I've been kinda sorta busy.. Just recovered from flu .. Yeah I had flu like for the last 3 days since I left Melbourne.. Now Im in Tasmania hehe..

Yeah  I had a fun and great time ! Obviously...
I will make this post a really quick one hehe ! <3
The weather supaaaaaa cold! Yesterday was 8 degree ! Dang! LOL
Watched all the episodes of Jane by Design. God I hate all the new characters!! ==
Janey, you're just too kind...and DUMB!!! == Waiting for the next season!!

OKAY BREATHE~ 

Im sorry people I have loads of pichas to be uploaded! 300+ pichas hehe .. very lazy to upload it here hehe
Took this pichas today only hehe. Nice weather here~ hehe 

My hair turning brown :3 Nice! hehe 


Chilling with Shinji <3 Nice weather today.. hehe

Aite gotta go!! Bubyeeeee.. Love ya peeps! Will update soon!! hehe <3 

Xoxo

Alice 








0 comments: